Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marco Friedrich <ma...@menta.de> on 2004/06/12 22:39:03 UTC

action sets

Hello Community!

How can i use multiple actions for one transformer call? I have anything
read about action-sets, but i dont know how i can use this.

I need two map act-types:

<map:act type="session"/> and
<map:act type="locale"/>

now i have create the following action set in the <map:component>
segment (wrong here?):

  <map:action-sets>
        <map:action-set name="portal">
          <map:act type="session" action="session"/>
          <map:act type="locale" action="locale"/>
        </map:action-set>
    </map:action-sets>

if i call this action set with <map:act set="portal" in the
<map:pattern> segment, i only become an url redirection limit from my
browser.

whats wrong?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruss / kind regards

Marco Friedrich
menta AG

Email: marco.friedrich@menta.de
Telefon: +49 (0)89-87120142
http://www.menta.de

Re: action sets

Posted by "John L. Webber" <Jo...@jentro.com>.
Hi Marco,

Did you define your individual actions in the <map:actions> block (under
<map:components>) ? Are you getting any other useful error messages in
the logs?

You may find Flow more useful than action sets.

John

Marco Friedrich wrote:
> Hello Community!
>
> How can i use multiple actions for one transformer call? I have anything
> read about action-sets, but i dont know how i can use this.
>
> I need two map act-types:
>
> <map:act type="session"/> and
> <map:act type="locale"/>
>
> now i have create the following action set in the <map:component>
> segment (wrong here?):
>
>  <map:action-sets>
>        <map:action-set name="portal">
>          <map:act type="session" action="session"/>
>          <map:act type="locale" action="locale"/>
>        </map:action-set>
>    </map:action-sets>
> if i call this action set with <map:act set="portal" in the
> <map:pattern> segment, i only become an url redirection limit from my
> browser.
>
> whats wrong?

  Jentro Technologies GmbH
  John L. Webber, Software Development
  Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 München
  Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
  Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may
otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient
only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by
reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message
and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its
contents. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing
or otherwise making use of the information is strictly prohibited. Thank
you.