Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Kamalesh G <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/21 05:10:26 UTC

Query regarding Apache studio.

Hi Team,

We are planning to use Apache directory studio and we have some queries in
terms of Apache directory studio license/setup/integration/support with
LDAP. Please provide detailed information on the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Kamalesh G.

(+91 9094599985)

Re: Query regarding Apache studio.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

* License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
* setup: you'll find all the installation information on the download
pages (http://directory.apache.org/studio/download/download-linux.html,
http://directory.apache.org/studio/download/download-macosx.html,
http://directory.apache.org/studio/download/download-windows.html)
* integration: not sure what you're waiting for here, this is a pretty
vague question. If you need to now how to build the project, have a look
at https://github.com/apache/directory-studio/blob/master/README.md
* support: this is open source. You may have support provided by private
company (see http://directory.apache.org/studio/source-repository.html),
but this is out of the scope of this project.

Hope it helps.

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50