Posted to dev@brpc.apache.org by caidaojin <64...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/06 10:53:14 UTC

Oncall report from Aug 30th to Sept 5th

Hi all,&nbsp;&nbsp;
No PR was merged over the past week.

7 issues were closed, and other issues are still under discussion.
And following 3 PRs are about feature enhancement for Brpc. I have labeled these issues with tag "enhancement".
I think we can solve these issues with high priority.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/issues/1460
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/issues/1528
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/issues/1445

Regards
daojin

Re: Oncall report from Aug 30th to Sept 5th

Posted by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, daojin
I update oncall report page also.

Next week helei will be the person oncall,
Good work carry on.

在 2021/9/6 下午6:53,“caidaojin”<64...@qq.com.INVALID> 写入: