Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com> on 2014/10/26 22:43:32 UTC

Re: [jclouds] Revert "JCLOUDS-652: Require JDK 7" (84b9f0d)

Was this intended to be applied to 1.8.x? The modernizer plugin isn't configured for this branch, which is [breaking the build](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/view/1.8.x/job/jclouds-1.8.x-branch/48/console).

I will revert the modernizer bit to get the build working again. If we want it, we can add it again.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/commit/84b9f0d0bdfebc3e9650abae306816b9ead1c0df#commitcomment-8307722