Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Dawn <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/08 04:27:50 UTC

Tacos installation problem

hi all,
i am trying to install tacos (which also requires dojo) but i am
having some problems here. i have done as follows,
1. download the tacos jar file and put it in lib folder
2. put a reference to it within my application file
3. download dojo and inserted it within my javascript folder

now my problem is that, after doing this,
1. most of my web-inf folder files have been flagged as, tapestry cant
see this file at runtime.
2. when i run the web app i get an exception saying,
javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not parse specification
classpath:/net/sf/tacos/Tacos.library.
	org.apache.tapestry.engine.AbstractEngine.service(AbstractEngine.java:851)
	org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet.doService(ApplicationServlet.java:198)
	org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet.doGet(ApplicationServlet.java:159)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

any help guys.

Re: Tacos installation problem

Posted by Peter Dawn <pe...@gmail.com>.
i think my ant file is not including all dojo files for compilation.
does somebody know on how to include all the folders within dojo using
one ant statement, instead of having an include statement for each
folder (as i think ant does not allow you to include recursive
folders).

Re: Tacos installation problem

Posted by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com>.
It could be that you have misspelled or forgot to close some thing in the
applicaiton spec. Could you post what in your application file?

Cheers,
PS