Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1996/06/26 23:36:30 UTC

inetd

We won't have a quick answer on the inetd patch.

I compiled and installed it on nqcd.lanl.gov but had to back down because
of local hacks that Tanmoy had made to his version... now waiting for
him to add those hacks back in.

BTW, maybe we should make inetd a compile option... it fattens the
binary and causes the config files to be read twice. The #if's can also
be thrown away if we ever decide to ditch support for it.

1.2 of course :-)

rob

Re: inetd

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>.
On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> We won't have a quick answer on the inetd patch.

Okay, then, unless someone wants to object (anyone?) I'm going to go ahead
and commit the patch.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>            The Apache HTTP Server