Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com> on 2020/07/24 08:49:34 UTC

Volunteer needed for DukeScript test spec

Hello people,

    it is already some time ago when Yarda & Toni created their
DukeScript project allowing developers to create cross-platform
applications in Java which internally use HTML5 & JavaScript goodies.

    I have created a placeholder for the test specification [1] and now
we are looking for some kind person who would finish that by adding
individual test cases so that it can be used in NetCAT 13.0 next year.

[1]
https://synergy.netbeans.apache.org/#/title/javafx_-_java_frontend_application

    Is there anyone willing to take this over? Even if you have not
heard of DukeScript before, this is a great opportunity to learn
something new and contribute to the IDE you love, isn't it? ;)

Let me please know and I will grant you permission to edit that spec.

Thanks a lot!
-Jirka

Re: Volunteer needed for DukeScript test spec

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Will do, yes!

Gj

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Holman Zsolt <ho...@gmail.com>.
'DukeScript Editor' test specifications seem basically the same as 'Java
Editor' which has already been created by Geertjan.
I am not sure that I can add any extra to that.

Yonathan W`Gebriel <yt...@yahoo.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. júl. 31., P,
20:25):

Posted by Yonathan W`Gebriel <yt...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Holman Zsolt <ho...@gmail.com>.