Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jason Wilkes <se...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2002/07/05 12:20:20 UTC

RE: Understanding why this "fixes" my perlaccess script

Eric,

Yes that worked, and thanks. I guess I misconstrued
what I was returning.
Thanks also to Perrin Harkins, and Levon Barker.
Also apologies to Levon (it was a code improvement not
a fix :-).

jason

http://www.wardrop.com

http://uk.my.yahoo.com