Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Tom Seddon <mr...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/11 16:17:22 UTC

Re: ERROR ConnectionManager: Corresponding SendingConnection to ConnectionManagerId

Yes please can you share.  I am getting this error after expanding my
application to include a large broadcast variable. Would be good to know if
it can be fixed with configuration.

Posted by Aaron Davidson <il...@gmail.com>.
Do note that this problem may be fixed in Spark 1.2, as we changed the
default transfer service to use a Netty-based one rather than the
ConnectionManager.

Posted by Spidy <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you please explain which settings did you changed?