Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by John Lussmyer <Co...@CasaDelGato.Com> on 2024/01/01 23:22:12 UTC

SocketCan J1939 support?

I'm trying to figure out if PLX4X SocketCan support will work with the
J1939 variation.

i.e. create a socket like this:

s=socket(PF_CAN,SOCK_DGRAM,CAN_J1939);

If so, anyone have some example code of using the socketcan support?

Re: SocketCan J1939 support?

Posted by John Lussmyer <Co...@CasaDelGato.Com>.
I hadn't realized that PLC4X used JavaCan.  I've just been trying to
find SOMETHING that supports CanBus J1939.
If we can get it working with JavaCan, that's likely all I'll need.

Re: SocketCan J1939 support?

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hello John,