Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepika Deepika <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/14 20:17:44 UTC

marketing..

Hi

Iam looking at marketing application. Can some one please  provide me if
there is any documentation of the Marketing module functionality.
Iam not aware of the terminology-marketing campaign,segment,
datasource,tracking etc. How does the application work.
Thanks

Re: marketing..

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
There are not much informations for this applications
Have a look for "marketing" in wiki
Look for "Documentation" from http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Jacques

From: "Deepika Deepika" <de...@gmail.com>