Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/03/11 12:18:53 UTC

[FlexJS] data structure specs

Alex,

Could you please take a look at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/MXML+Data+Spec

and check if that spec is still up to date? I see some differences
between the spec and the current FlexJS output and I'm wondering which
one is leading...

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FlexJS] data structure specs

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 3/11/13 8:27 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <er...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

> The last entry for each descriptor is a 'null' and is supposed to be
> for "children", but as all child nodes in FlexJS seem to be
> implemented as 'beads', isn't the children entry obsolete?
No, there are certainly children or will be when we have containers.

> There is some inconsistency with regard to the final 3 (or 4, counting
> 'children') entries. The description on the is that they are for
> styles, effects and events (and children), but the implementation in
> FalconJS outputs only 2... I assume these two are 'styles' and
> 'events' (in that order) and that 'effects' is obsolete?
It should be properties and events, but I think I'm sticking in 0's for
styles and effects.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team