Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Wayne Johnson <wj...@mqsoftware.com> on 2007/08/08 19:16:09 UTC

Where can I find a apacheds-1.0.2 snapshot (was: RE: When do changes to ACI take effect?)

Forgive me for reposting this, but I'm hoping the change in subject will get a few more people to look, and I'm in a crunch.

I need a snapshop build of ApacheDS 1.0.2 with the current fixes.  Is there a nightly build posted someplace?  I'd rather not have to build it myself.

Thanks.

RE: Where can I find a apacheds-1.0.2 snapshot (was: RE: When do changes to ACI take effect?)

Posted by Wayne Johnson <wj...@mqsoftware.com>.
I had tried that, but your fix seems to have cleared that up.  Thanks.

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
Hi Wayne,

Posted by Wayne Johnson <wj...@mqsoftware.com>.
Already started.  Thanks.