Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by dzenanr <dz...@fsa.ulaval.ca> on 2007/08/27 20:22:28 UTC

Form validation error in Wicket 1.3

The last major thing for my application to run on Wicket 1.3 are form
validation errors. They do not appear on the page where the form is.

In Wicket 1.2 I used the following code to report the error in the form:

protected void addErrorByKey(String key) {
	String validationError = LocalizedText.getText(this, key);
	error(validationError);
}

In Wicket 1.3 I use the following code to report the error in the form:

protected void addErrorByKey(String key) {
	ValidationError validationError = new ValidationError();
	validationError.addMessageKey(key);
	error(validationError);
}

What am I suppose to do to have validation error messages displayed in the
FeedbackPanel?

Thanks,

Dzenan

Re: Form validation error in Wicket 1.3

Posted by dzenanr <dz...@fsa.ulaval.ca>.
By moving to 1.3b3 the problem disappeared:

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.