Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Bhole, Ulhas" <ul...@iona.com> on 2007/02/27 17:19:59 UTC

Are there any plans to deploy ftpserver to Maven repository?

Hi,

Are there any plans in near future to deploy ftpserver artifacts to
apache maven snapshot repository?

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

Re: Are there any plans to deploy ftpserver to Maven repository?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Bhole, Ulhas wrote:
> Hi Niklas,
>
> Thanks for the reply looking forward to the M1 in maven repo.

I'll also start working on getting snapshots into the repos so that we
can provide an up-to-date version for those out that who like living on
the bleeding edge.

/niklas

RE: Re: Are there any plans to deploy ftpserver to Maven repository?

Posted by "Bhole, Ulhas" <ul...@iona.com>.
Hi Niklas,

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Hi,