Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/26 10:10:43 UTC

[HeadsUp] integration tests

I had a bit of a brainwave last night; we can add more
integration/system testing stuff inside modules using a simple naming
convention.

**/*Test.java  is a unit test case (always ran in all builds)
**/*Integration.java is an integration test case (only run on demand)

And we can enable integration testing using a maven profile...
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/testing.html

Now using TestNG has much neater support for different kinds of test
groups and so forth; but I figured this was a really simple addition
to be able to add tests which may require more local setup (e.g.
access to codehaus IRC server; email server running on localhost etc).

--
James
-------