Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Nivetha Radhakrishnan Senthilkumar <Ni...@inovalon.com> on 2023/04/24 13:04:08 UTC

Nifi logout

Hi Nifi Team,

We are using okta to sign in our Nifi application hosted in AWS.

On logout we would like to direct it to Nifi login okta page rather than the /logout page.

How can we achieve that?

Thanks,
Nivetha R SenthilKumar​

Senior Software Engineer
Inovalon

4321 Collington Road | Bowie, MD 20716
P.
+1 301‑809‑4000

Nivetha.Radhakrishna@inovalon.com<ma...@inovalon.com>
[http://img04.en25.com/EloquaImages/clients/Inovalon/%7Bec389bcb-c51b-45d2-a4fe-70af97396633%7D_INOV-logo-200px-notag.gif]<https://www.inovalon.com/>

Inovalon Client Congress 2021
| Join Us Virtually October 18 ‑ 19
 /
Register Today!<https://inovalon.com/client-congress>

[http://img04.en25.com/EloquaImages/clients/Inovalon/%7B80b21c40-cea0-44ca-957a-2b431c95d6eb%7D_Facebook_654-s-30px.gif]<https://www.facebook.com/Inovalon>

[http://img04.en25.com/EloquaImages/clients/Inovalon/%7B953ada34-31c3-436b-ba7d-7b3373f0db00%7D_LinkedIn_654-s-30px.gif]<https://linkedin.com/company/inovalon>

[http://img04.en25.com/EloquaImages/clients/Inovalon/%7B0bb8004b-0fe0-4ed1-ad66-94887b80d9b5%7D_twitter_654-s-30px.gif]<https://twitter.com/InovalonInc>
www.inovalon.com<https://www.inovalon.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient or have otherwise received this email in error, please be advised that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please delete all copies of the email and all attachments (and destroy any hard-copy printouts), and promptly contact us by email (info@inovalon.com<ma...@inovalon.com>) or by telephone (800.390.3180).

Nivetha Radhakrishnan Senthilkumar |
Senior Software Engineer
Inovalon

4321 Collington Road | Bowie, MD 20716
P. +1 301-809-4000 x4234

E. Nivetha.Radhakrishna@inovalon.com
Healthcare Empowered® /
Learn more.

www.inovalon.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient or have otherwise received this email in error, please be advised that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please delete all copies of the email and all attachments (and destroy any hard-copy printouts), and promptly contact us by email (info@inovalon.com) or by telephone (800.390.3180).

​
​
​

Re: Nifi logout

Posted by David Handermann <ex...@apache.org>.
Hi Nivetha,

Can you provide some additional details on the Okta integration setup and
version of NiFi? Are you using Okta with SAML or OIDC?

Both Okta and NiFi support SAML Single Logout and OIDC RP-Initiated Logout,
so in either case, it should be possible to configure the logout process to
redirect back to NiFi after concluding the logout process with Okta.

Regards,
David Handermann