Posted to repository@apache.org by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu> on 2010/01/12 04:30:03 UTC

PGP validation

I have enabled automatic PGP validation during staging for all
projects using http://repository.apache.org. This checks that the
artifacts are properly signed with a PGP key and that the key is
available from a public server. If you get an error trying to close or
promote an artifact, first check that your key is uploaded to
http://pgp.mit.edu and if that doesn't work, make sure all the
artifacts are in fact signed and have .asc files.

Re: PGP validation

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
It wouldn't hurt.

--jason

Re: PGP validation

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.
Ok thanks. We found a bug with retrieving keys that start with 0 so
I've disabled the check for now. It's fixed in 1.5 which is out any
day now and then I'll re-enable it.

Re: PGP validation

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
I think it is : pmcs@apache.org