Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ravi Kiran <ra...@bnaindia.com> on 2006/08/26 20:58:04 UTC

is there any way to display results in a listener in a sorted way

hi ,

        Is there any way to display the results captured in a listener in a sorted manner say w r t time order.If any please let me know

Best
kiran

Re: is there any way to display results in a listener in a sorted way

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The Table Listener lists results in completion order.

It's not possible to change the order of display in any of the
Listeners, but it's easy enough to copy and paste the information to a
spreadsheet.