Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by marc <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/03 10:32:47 UTC

How to revert a directory to a previous revision

Hi,

I want to revert 2 directories in my repos to a previous revision. In the
repos view, when I right-click on the folder I want to revert I see an
option "revert to previous version" or the like. Right-clicking the local
directory to replace it with a previous version does not give me the option
to revert to a specific version - just "Base revision", "Latest from
repository" and "Base revision"

What is the best way to do this?

I have Subversion 1.6.17
I use the Subclipse (v1.6.18) Subversion plugin in Eclipse.
I use Tortoise 1.6.16 (b 21511)
Windows 7