Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Amit Aggarwal <am...@freshworks.com> on 2022/07/16 11:04:43 UTC

Cassandra replicates data - point me to GitHub code

HI Team,

I am kind a new here and apologies if my question is naive.

I am trying to understand how Cassandra replicates data among its replicas. Some questions arising like whether Cassandra connect with other machines over TCP or UDP or web socket or some other things for data replication.

Can someone please explain me or point me to the code base where replica functionality is written - Here is the Cassandra repo https://github.com/apache/cassandra <https://github.com/apache/cassandra>

Thanks
Amit Aggarwal
--
**The content of this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have

Re: Cassandra replicates data - point me to GitHub code

Posted by Amit Aggarwal <am...@freshworks.com>.
Hi Erick,

Thank you, I will ask in user mailing list of Cassandra.

Thanks

Posted by Erick Ramirez <er...@apache.org>.
discussions by C* developers. Please ask in the user@ ML instead. Cheers!