Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Erin Oceng <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/12 20:50:12 UTC

Multithreaded MQ app

Hi,

I am writing multithreaded MQ app code, I am not sure if this is ok (pseudo
code)

Connection connection = createConnection();

for ( each thread i to 100 )
{
   connection.createSession();
   session.createProducer();
   producer.sendMessages();
}

Or create connection and session first, then each thread will create its own
producer and send messages.

Thanks.

Eirn

Re: Multithreaded MQ app