Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com> on 2017/01/12 15:50:05 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] 2.8.0 release candidate 1

The vote has passed with the following tally:

+1:
Jim Apple (non-binding)
Bharath Vissapragada (non-binding)
Tim Armstrong (binding)
Daniel Hecht (binding)
Taras Bobrobytsky (binding)
Juan Yu (binding)
Tom White (binding)

-1: No votes
+-0: No votes

The next step is to get approval from the IPMC, which I will start today.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] 2.8.0 release candidate 1

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Great news! Thanks everyone who contributed to the release and thanks
particularly to Jim for making it happen.