Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Benjamin Spero <be...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/04/18 19:15:15 UTC

ant, ivy download

I appreciate if someone could help.  I would like to download the latest version of the ant and ivy projects.  If I download from the source distribution do I get all the source code?  Do I need to verify the integrity of the downloaded files?  I was trying to follow the instructions.  After clicking on KEYS and saving the PGP KEYS page how do I apply it to the downloaded ant and ivy files to check the integrity?

Thank you,
Ben