Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/06 05:36:03 UTC

Is there a way to convert ClientProtos.Result to Result?

Is there a way to convert ClientProtos.Result object to
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Result?
I am a Protobuf newbie.  It is ok for now if the technique is not highly
efficient.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: Is there a way to convert ClientProtos.Result to Result?

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,

ProtobufUtil is a life saver. Thanks a lot for quick help.

~Anil

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.