Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/10 17:37:12 UTC

Indicating dialog button don't stop

Hello Sebastien,

I'm struggling with indicating dialog button, after dialog re-open it
continue "indicating"
I can hack it (remove indicating icon, but this seems to be wrong solution :(

jQuery.event.trigger("ajaxStop");
Also seems to not work :(
What am I doing wrong?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Indicating dialog button don't stop

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
sorry, my bad :(

Posted by Martin Grigorov <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastien,

sorry for the late response was too busy to check :((
Everything works as expected in samples, will check my code
Thanks a lot for the fix!

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

This is not intended that the dialog flickers... This is weird and I don't
see any reason (and I don't see this on my side...)

Can you run the "upload dialog" sample of wicket-jquery-ui-samples to see
if you do repro it ?

> git clone https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui.git
> cd wicket-jquery-ui
> mvn clean install
> cd wicket-jquery-ui-samples
> mvn jetty:run
(AFAIR)

Thanks in advance,
Sébastien

Re: Indicating dialog button don't stop

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the SNAPSHOT
It works as expected :) the only issue I was able to see is: dialog
flickers while waiting ... is it expected?

Thanks for the steps will try to use it to debug broken menu item,
will write back :)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Sebastien! :)))

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.