Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Richard Kettelerij <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/24 11:44:46 UTC

Fwd: Signed ICLA

Hi,

I'd like to be able to edit the wiki (as suggested by Claus in https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-3105). I've a signed ICLA on file: http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#unlistedclas.

My Confluence username is "rkettelerij". Can one of the PMC's give me the necessary karma?

Thanks,
Richard

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Signed ICLA