Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2013/01/26 06:43:15 UTC

[IP Clearance] Citrix donation of egress firewall manipulation for guest network to Apache CloudStack

Citrix has offered donation of egress firewall manipulation for guest
networks to Apache CloudStack.

- The code was uploaded to ReviewBoard by the author (Jayapal Reddy) [1]
- The ASF secretary has received an ICLA from Jayapal.
- The IP clearance form has been submitted to the incubator site[2]
- The CloudStack vote to accept the contribution passed [3]

If there are any concerns, please don't hesitate to raise them.

--David

[1] https://reviews.apache.org/r/9010/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/cloudstack-egress-firewall-rules.html
[3] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201301.mbox/%3c7A92FF96DF135843B4B608FB576BFC3E012DA3ADF543@SJCPMAILBOX01.citrite.net%3e

RE: [RESULT] [IP Clearance] Citrix donation of egress firewall manipulation for guest network to Apache CloudStack

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
After the IP clearance result, the patch for the backend code for this feature was merged with asf/master  and hence I have enabled this feature on the Cloudstack UI as well .

Thanks,
Pranav

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Yes, Abhi

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.

FW: [RESULT] [IP Clearance] Citrix donation of egress firewall manipulation for guest network to Apache CloudStack

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Jayapal, Abhi

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.