Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hyrum <hy...@t-rmarket.com> on 2005/05/28 23:17:44 UTC

Cactus testing for StrutsTestCase

I'm trying to do some in-container testing of my Actions using
CactusStrutsTestCase.  I realize this may be a bit off topic, since it deals
with Ant, the Eclipse IDE, JUnit, and Struts, but I'm hoping there is a
Struts user who has experience something like this and can point me in the
right direction.

I am trying to use the Ant 'cactus' optional task in my build.xml.  This
fails because Eclipse must have the optional task set in the preferences,
but I can't figure out how to do this.  I've already submitted this question
to a MyEclipse forum.  In the meantime, I'm wondering if someone has run
these kinds of tests with Eclipse before, and if so, what tasks does your
ant file use??

Once again, I apologize if it's a little vague and off topic, but can
someone throw me a bone here?