Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2016/05/27 16:16:21 UTC

[DISCUSS] The Apache CloudStack Community Road Map

Hey Guys,

We hear mutterings and rumblings from the CloudStack user base that they are unclear what's happening with CloudStack, and they're wondering if we've all lost interest.

There are a whole raft of things we can do to address that, but I really don't want to get into that debate without a glass of wine in my hand.

Instead I'd like to draw everyone's attention back to the roadmap page which Sebastien started.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Roadmap

I think that we should clean up what is there from last year and update it. Then give the page some promience on the cloudstack.apache.org  so that everyone can see that we're still here and that we're still developing new features and enhancents.

I'm happy to get the ball rolling....

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

RE: [DISCUSS] The Apache CloudStack Community Road Map

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
No problem Will,

Happy to take on the heavy lifting (mouse clicking).  + Rome wasn't built in a day and all that...

See you next week :)

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Nice initiative Paul.  Unfortunately I won't have much time over the next couple weeks to support you on this (other than face to face next week).
Looking forward to seeing you then.  :)

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts