Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Bård Ketil Engen <b....@sosiologi.uio.no> on 2005/06/07 10:29:45 UTC

Generating PDF

Hi

(I just subscribed, so I apologize if this has been discussed before).

I have made a xsl stylesheet which is doing a fo conversion from a
xml-file to pdf. Everything is working perfect besides linking from
the pdf bookmark menu to specific target in the pdf document. So
could anyone, with more experience and skills with fo conversions,
please tell me what I'm missing? As you see below, the xsl:template
grabs h2 in the xml-file, formats it and, in addition, puts the
heading in a pdf bookmark menu. But how do a make a link from the
heading in the bookmark menu to targets in the main document?

      <xsl:template match="xhtml:h2">
         <fo:block font-size="16pt" font-family="Times" space-
before.optimum="16pt" text-align="left" keep-with-next="always">
         <xsl:apply-templates />
         <fox:outline internal-destination="sec2">
         <fox:label>
         <xsl:value-of select="xhtml:h2"/>
         <xsl:apply-templates />
         </fox:label>
              </fox:outline>
         </fo:block>
     </xsl:template>

Re: Generating PDF

Posted by Bård Ketil Engen <b....@sosiologi.uio.no>.
Den 8. jun. 2005 kl. 02.41 skrev Gregor J. Rothfuss:

> googling revealed this:
>
> http://www.planetpdf.com/enterprise/article.asp?ContentID=6426
>
> maybe you could try yourpdf.pdf#yourlabel ?

Well... This is not ecsactely what I meant. If you go to http://
lenya.apache.org/ and click on the pdf icon, you see what I trying to
accomplish. If you for example mouse click on the '2 Features' in the
bookmark menu, you are taken to section 2 in the document.

Re: Generating PDF

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.