Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/03 02:36:11 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1097729 - in /cxf/trunk/rt: databinding/aegis/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/aegis/ databinding/jibx/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/jibx/ databinding/sdo/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/sdo/ databinding/xmlbeans/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/xmlbe...

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your inputs, these help user to configure the executor
better,  I will commit these enhancements shortly.

Willem

--
Willem

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26