Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/24 22:57:53 UTC

LUCENE 2.9 ANNOUNCE : Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 2.9.0

lucene wrote:
> Mark, make sure when you include the changes link that it has the
> /Changes.html part (your link gives you the dir listing).

I did that on purpose, since we have the contrib changes as well - I
give the exact link for the users announcement. I figured the PMC could
find their way ;)

Speaking of which, I basically plan to use the release announce that
I've been using. So if anyone has any gripes with it, or any further
suggestions, please weigh in soon.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com

RE: LUCENE 2.9 ANNOUNCE : Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene 2.9.0

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
> > lucene wrote:
> > > Mark, make sure when you include the changes link that it has the
> > > /Changes.html part (your link gives you the dir listing).
> > >

> > I did that on purpose, since we have the contrib changes as well - I
> > give the exact link for the users announcement. I figured the PMC could
> > find their way ;)
> >
> > Speaking of which, I basically plan to use the release announce that
> > I've been using. So if anyone has any gripes with it, or any further
> > suggestions, please weigh in soon.
>
> +1
>
> Thanks for creating the 2.4 branch! I would like to commit the fixes for
> the

Sorry, I meant 2.9 branch :-)

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> lucene wrote:
>> Mark, make sure when you include the changes link that it has the
>> /Changes.html part (your link gives you the dir listing).
>>

> I did that on purpose, since we have the contrib changes as well - I
> give the exact link for the users announcement. I figured the PMC could
> find their way ;)

Ahh OK good, thanks.

Mike