Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Birdsall, Dave" <da...@hp.com> on 2015/06/16 22:20:54 UTC

Trafodion cut-over -- IMPORTANT NOTICE -- NO MORE NEW WORK via Gerrit

Hi,

Tomorrow we would like to cut over from using the current Gerrit-git repository to the Apache repository, and cut over from using the Gerrit review workflow to the new Apache workflow.

Goal: To cut over at 10am PDT tomorrow (Wednesday), June 16.

As of now: Please do NOT submit any new work to Gerrit Review. Exceptions: Chris Sheedy doing legal stuff. Also new patch sets to changes already submitted are OK.

When Steve Varnau gives the OK tomorrow, you may submit new work using the Apache workflow.  You can find a description of that here: https://wiki.trafodion.org/wiki/index.php/Contributor_Workflow

Thanks,

Dave

RE: Trafodion cut-over -- IMPORTANT NOTICE -- NO MORE NEW WORK via Gerrit

Posted by "Birdsall, Dave" <da...@hp.com>.
Hi again,

Correction: Goal: To cut over 10am PDT tomorrow (Wednesday), June 17.

(Thanks to Anoop for catching my error.)

Dave