Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/18 19:16:11 UTC

[VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.6.7rc0?

All,

Should we release the following artifacts as ORC 1.6.7?

tag: https://github.com/apache/orc/releases/tag/release-1.6.7rc0
binary: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/orc/orc-1.6.7-rc0
jiras: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ORC/versions/12349470

This vote will be open until 21st January.

Thanks,
Dongjoon.

Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.6.7rc0?

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
+1 for ORC 1.6.7rc0.

Bests,
Dongjoon.

Posted by Panos Garefalakis <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much, Owen!

I'll finalize this vote and will work for that.

Bests,
Dongjoon.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
+1 for releasing 1.6.7rc0

Posted by Deepak Majeti <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
regards,
Deepak Majeti

Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.6.7rc0?

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,