Posted to user@geode.apache.org by "Fan, Shing" <Sh...@rbccm.com> on 2017/07/19 14:22:35 UTC

Geode lib for C++, VS2013, 32bit

Hi Guys,

This might be a silly question, but what is the best way to get a hold of Geode binaries for VS2013, C++, 32bit?  If I need to compile my own, how easy is it to compile? As I’ve never done it, I’m trying to learn from your expertise.

Thanks,
Shing

Posted by Gregory Vortman <Gr...@Amdocs.com>.
Hi,
According to our current experience, VS 2013 doesn’t support the latest NC code.
Bare minimum is VS 2015.

Here is a table with the VS 2013 unsupported features:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh567368.aspx#featurelist

Regards
Gregory

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.