Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Boyd, David" <db...@nisys.com> on 2003/10/30 22:20:39 UTC

How to set which tab is active in pane

I have created a child pane of a parent pane.

parent

child1    child2     child3

now, each child has a security reference for it defined in the security xreg
file.  Like <security-entry name="child1">  etc.

What is happening is, let say I have a user whos role does not allow him to
view child1, so the user role is not included in the security entry for
child1.  But, when the user navigates to that screen, an error message is
displayed stating the user does not have the security rights to view the
page.  The page is defaulting to the first item, child1 and not to child2.
So, the question is how do I or how can jetspeed activate the correct child
pane (tab) when the user comes to the screen?

  _____

This mailbox protected from junk email by Matador
<http://info.mailfrontier.com>