Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by mikecool <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/16 04:04:37 UTC

Inconsistent lazyload between runtime / compiletime enhancement

Hi All,

I am working on a project to migrate several applications from EJB 2.1 to
3.0. The entire entity beans will be removed, and add new POJO
implementation against JPA implementation which is OpenJPA 0.9.7 on BEA
WebLogic Server 10.

I found an interesting thing that is the lazyload enhancement doesn't work
within container. Since we can't compile test code after enhancement, we let
this for container.

Meanwhile, I tried to make a similar pojo test environment with same code
base and db. It works well.

The major differences between these two is Runtime / Compiletime
enhancement. Does anyone find the same issue?

*: the entities have a little complex hierarchy and embeddable object as
primary id.

Re: Inconsistent lazyload between runtime / compiletime enhancement

Posted by mikecool <ge...@hotmail.com>.
You are quite right, I follow your instruction. By specifying "-javaangent",
I enabled runtime enhancement in POJO environment. And the result is exact
same with compiletime enhancement. Thus, it issue is not the issue of
OpenJPA. I will contact BEA, seems they will dig the issue.:)

Thanks, Mike.

Gene

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
Mike-