Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at> on 2007/07/17 19:09:54 UTC

Trigger multiple phases in a plugin

Hi,

I'm working on a plugin, that needs the results of the 'install' and 'site'
phases. However, I can't figure out how to define this in the MOJO.
I can define one of them, which results in too few files being generated, but
when I define both, the MOJO doesn't run.

Could someone tell me how I can configure my MOJO to trigger multiple phases,
so that I am sure all the necessary data is available?

Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27