Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/13 09:16:50 UTC

Re: How to control resource limits when account is linked to LDAP?

Jorge,
It seems like a bug as you describe it, but maybe you are looking at the
wrong figures. When you try to create more resources than the total account
limit, do they still get created? If so, please log a bug at
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/new/choose

--
Daan

Re: How to control resource limits when account is linked to LDAP?

Posted by Jorge Luiz Correa <jo...@embrapa.br.INVALID>.
Thank you Daan !

I was looking in the wrong place. If I go to Domains, click the account
name and look at Resources everything is being correctly updated.

Tks!!

--