Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Sanooj Padmakumar <p....@gmail.com> on 2016/08/09 17:15:55 UTC

Delete large data set

Hi All,

What will be the best way to delete huge number of rows ( around 100
million records) from a phoenix table ? Primary key is composite and I know
the value of the column at the first position.Just to add, a normal delete
query throws exception indicating it cannot delete this huge quantity of
data

Thanks!

Sanooj Padmakumar

Re: Delete large data set