Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kathiresan Subramaniam <ka...@syncfusion.com> on 2015/01/24 06:41:46 UTC

Svn update error

Hi,

I getting an error while run the svn update through the final builder.

Here I attached the screenshot of the error and the log file.
Please find the attachments and resolve my issue soon.
[cid:image003.jpg@01D037C6.F5A44460]

Regards,
Kathiresan S.

Re: Svn update error

Posted by Andreas Stieger <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello,

On 24/01/15 20:12, Bert Huijben wrote:
>> Install the latest 1.7.x patch version and try again. For your vendor:
>> https://sliksvn.com/pub/Slik-Subversion-1.7.9-x64.msi
>
> I would recommend using 1.7.19 over 1.7.9, because it contains a lot more
> fixes even though it is not latest in the alphabet.
> https://sliksvn.com/pub/Slik-Subversion-1.7.19-x64.msi
> or https://sliksvn.com/pub/Slik-Subversion-1.7.19-win32.msi

Sorry, numeric sort fail.

Andreas

RE: Svn update error

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.

	Bert

Re: Svn update error

Posted by Andreas Stieger <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello,

On 24/01/15 06:41, Kathiresan Subramaniam wrote:
> I getting an error while run the svn update through the final builder.
>
> Here I attached the screenshot of the error and the log file.

Copied text is strongly preferred over screenshots.

> Please find the attachments and resolve my issue soon.

Lovely.

> Version:  1.7.7-SlikSvn-1.7.7-X64 (SlikSvn/1.7.7) X64, compiled Oct  9 2012, 15:02:20

Install the latest 1.7.x patch version and try again. For your vendor:
https://sliksvn.com/pub/Slik-Subversion-1.7.9-x64.msi

Good luck,
Andreas