Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ch...@aami.com.au on 2008/05/14 03:27:13 UTC

RA V7 Maven Support

Hi All,

        I am attempting to, and so far it has been a rather futile effort,
to set up the maven-eclipse-plugin settings so that it can create an EJB
project as it I had manually created an EJB Project inside RSA V7 itself.

        Ideally targeting WAS 6.1.

        Eventually it will be set up as an archetype.

        Has anyone managed to do this?

-Chris

CAUTION - This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must:
- Not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee;
- Notify the sender via return email; and
- Delete the message (and any related attachments) from your computer immediately.

Internet emails are not necessarily secure. Australian Associated Motors Insurers Limited ABN 92 004 791 744 (AAMI), and its related entities, do not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Unless otherwise stated, views expressed within this email are the author's own and do not represent those of AAMI.

Re: RA V7 Maven Support

Posted by Ch...@aami.com.au.
I think that the best way to think of the differences is like this:

RSA = RAD + UML Modeling + a few other goods.

Ie, what works with RAD (from a pluging point of view) should work fine
with RSA.

-Chris

Re: RA V7 Maven Support

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.