Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org> on 2021/07/26 15:11:45 UTC

[VOTE] Accept Linkis into the Apache Incubator

Dear all,

Following up the [DISCUSS] thread on Linkis[1], I would like to call a
VOTE to accept Linkis into the Apache Incubator. Please cast your
vote:

  [ ] +1, bring Linkis into the Incubator
  [ ] +0, I don't care either way
  [ ] -1, do not bring Linkis into the Incubator, because...

The vote will open for at least 72 hours. Only votes from the
Incubator PMC are binding, but welcome for the votes from everyone.

Please check out the Linkis Proposal from the incubator wiki[2].
[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r5d3af665795ebd3028ca9978e92af5d650a43b6680470d16e43f3847%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/LinkisProposal

Regards,
Junping Du

回覆:Re: [VOTE] Accept Linkis into the Apache Incubator

Posted by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding).
Best,

Ted Liu

   在 2021 年 7月 月 27 日週二,時間:14:57 , JB Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> 寫道:   +1 (binding)

Regards
JB

Posted by JB Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Alexander Alten <al...@scalytics.io>.
Looks promising!

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by David Dai <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept Linkis into the Apache Incubator

Posted by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,
    Here comes my binding +1 to close the vote. Thank you all who
participated in the vote[1] for accept Linkis into the Apache Incubator.

I am happy to announce the voting has passed with 9 binding +1 , 3
nonbinding +1 and no 0 or -1 votes. Please join me to congratulate to
Linkis project team.

Junping Du (binding)

Wei-Chiu Chuang (binding)

Duo Zhang (binding)

Lidong Dai (binding)

ShaoFeng Shi (binding)

Jean-Baptiste Onofré (binding)

Ted Liu (binding)

Willem Ning Jiang (binding)

Jerry Shao (binding)

Alexander Alten (non-binding)

Liu Xun (non-binding)

Guocheng Zhang (non-binding)

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rc59b935a8da1bc0781a8346b8e5407bcfea2b56c3bf320c56b22ad10%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Thanks,

Junping

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
+1 (nobinding)

Good luck,

Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月29日周四 上午10:06写道:

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding) from me,

Linkis builds a layer of computing middleware between the upper application
and the underlying engine.
Solve the docking problems between various big data systems.
Linkis helps users to use Apache's Hadoop, hive, spark, zeppelin and other
systems more conveniently.

I think Linkis is a very valuable project.
Good luck!

Best regards
Xun Liu

回复:[VOTE] Accept Linkis into the Apache Incubator

Posted by 龙在江湖 <49...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1

Following up the [DISCUSS] thread on Linkis[1], I would like to call a
VOTE to accept Linkis into the Apache Incubator. Please cast your
vote:

&nbsp; [ ] +1, bring Linkis into the Incubator
&nbsp; [ ] +0, I don't care either way
&nbsp; [ ] -1, do not bring Linkis into the Incubator, because...