Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Richard Low <rl...@acunu.com> on 2011/07/08 19:54:35 UTC

Pre-CassandraSF Happy Hour on Sunday

Hi all,

If you're in San Francisco for CassandraSF on Monday 11th, then come
and join fellow Cassandra users and committers on Sunday evening.
Starting at 6:30pm at ThirstyBear, the famous brewing company.  We'll
have drinks, food and more.

RSVP at Eventbrite: http://pre-cassandrasf-happyhour.eventbrite.com/

Hope you can join us!

--
Richard Low
Acunu | http://www.acunu.com | @acunu

Re: Pre-CassandraSF Happy Hour on Sunday

Posted by Eldad Yamin <el...@gmail.com>.
Can you please Watchitoo.com (its' free) and broadcast the event?