Posted to dev@provisionr.apache.org by Amol Khanolkar <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/17 14:42:50 UTC

Getting started

Hi All

I am interested in joining your project as developer.It would be really
great if you can share some insights and links for me to refer before I
start contributing. Also some sort of roadmap for the project

Regard
Amol

Re: Getting started

Posted by Amandeep Khurana <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amol

Glad to see you interest in Provisionr.

Here are a few resources to help you get involved.

Project website: http://provisionr.incubator.apache.org/
Github link:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-provisionr.git
Open jiras: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROVISIONR

Easiest way to get involved is by starting to play with the project.

-Amandeep