Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Mouratidis, Georg" <GM...@heiler.com> on 2002/11/14 13:54:00 UTC

NEWBIE-Quesion? add a querystring to

Hi,

How can i add a received querystring - not through STRUTS action - to the <html:form> attribut action.

like this

if i do thhis in the source i see:

<form name="organizationForm" method="POST" action="/PCX/organization.do?<%= request.getQueryString()%>" id="organizationForm">

what do i do wrong. I do not want to create for each paramter an hidden input field.

can somebody help?

thanks

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg XL. Mouratidis
Web Application Developer

Heiler|Software AG
Mittlerer Pfad 9
D-70499 Stuttgart

Tel: 0711-139 84-265
Fax: 0711-866 63 01
Email: gmouratidis@heiler.com

Connecting Buyer and Supplier
http://www.heiler.com

Re: NEWBIE-Quesion? add a querystring to

Posted by Gemes Tibor <ge...@regens.hu>.
2002. november 14. 13:54 dátummal Mouratidis, Georg ezt írtad:
> if i do thhis in the source i see:
>
> <form name="organizationForm" method="POST"
> action="/PCX/organization.do?<%= request.getQueryString()%>"
> id="organizationForm">
>
> what do i do wrong. I do not want to create for each paramter an hidden
> input field.
>
> can somebody help?

RT expressions must start with <%= and end with %>, so write

request.getQueryString()%>'>

Hth,

Tib

RE: NEWBIE-Quesion? add a querystring to

Posted by Xavier Combelle <xc...@kaptech.com>.
maybe you should use a form with session scope instead of request scope
so the data edited in the fields which are not in the present form will
be still stored in the session without repeat it in the parameters