Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2023/01/01 23:36:45 UTC

Re: Help with Tamil Translation

On 2022-12-28 at 07:18, Timbhu J <ti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hey team,
>
>I am a native Tamil speaker and would like to help with translation.
>
>Regards,
>Tim

Tim;

Greetings, and welcome to Apache OpenOffice. There are 2 different translation
operations that can be done.

1:	Translation of the software itself using our instance of Pootle translation
software.
2:	Translation of the website into your native language.

Both have very different translation processes.
For #1 we have an online guide that you can peruse. (1)
For #2 we are preparing documentation now.

You are more than welcome to both as well.

As you are not subscribed the this mailing list, I have cc'd your e-mail
address. Please reply only to L10N@openoffice.apache.org.

(1)https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Registration

Regards
Keith N. McKenna