Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ja...@mindspring.com on 2001/12/05 17:24:42 UTC

Server Configuration

I have a couple of questions on server configuration.

I have successfully set up a second host on my server. But I am having a problem with context paths underneath that host. The contexts seems to be pulling up an index.jsp from the last directory I was in, instead of pulling it up from its doc base. One of my contexts resets after I refresh to the appropriate index.jsp but the other does not - both worked fine before I moved them into the new host.

The second and probably more import question I have is how can I set up a context so that it has an entry point that is further up the path than its root. For example :

my host is - www.test.com and its appBase is c:\test
the context is home, I want the docBase to be c:\test\home because I want the first page that comes up to be c:\test\home\index.jsp but I want that to be able to execute code in c:\test\code. When I have tried this in the passed it has issues letting me execute things below the docBase.

Thanks for your help
Michael