Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/12 14:53:13 UTC

Releasing under 2.0.10 loses interactive mode

Hi there,

I've just tried to release a project using Maven 2.0.10 and get the
following warning:

[WARNING] Maven will be executed in interactive mode, but no input
stream has been configured for this MavenInvoker instance.

This can be a problem when deployment requires interactivity due to
SVN certificates, etc.  I retried under 2.0.9 and it works as
expected.  I couldn't see this in JIRA, is this a known issue or shall
I raise one?

Cheers,

Mark

Re: Releasing under 2.0.10 loses interactive mode

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4085